What is the OC Hub?
Welcome to the Open Contracting for Health (OC4H) project's online Open Contracting hub developed with the Transparency International Health Initiative (TI-HI).
This resource is intended to do three things:
- Provide an e-learning programme tailored to your needs.
- Enable cross-country discussion on implementation of Open Contracting and;
- Host downloadable tools for Open Contracting
This platform is designed to be usable for anyone interested in Open Contracting as a topic, whether an observer with a casual interest or a hardcore coding implementer. Different modules (chapters), discussions and tools are available to people from different sectors (particularly civil society and government) and different levels of knowledge.
We are a health project but while used extensively in the examples, the OC-Hub does not focus solely on the health sector and therefore this platform will be useful for people from any sector.
After completion of the (short) assessments in the 9 main chapters, you will:
- Have more knowledge on why open contracting is important in procurement
- Be able to identify key steps and roles in the
procurement cycle and have a better understanding of open contracting in public
- Be able to use and analyse procurement data to improve value for money in your procurement system
- have access to tools and knowledge to improve community monitoring of procurements
- Certificate of Completion for Training in Open Contracting For Health