What is the OC Hub?
Welcome to the Open Contracting for Health (OC4H) project's online Open Contracting hub developed with the Transparency International Health Initiative (TI-HI).
This resource is intended to do three things:
- Provide an e-learning programme tailored to your needs.
- Enable cross-country discussion on implementation of Open Contracting and;
- Host downloadable tools for Open Contracting
This platform is designed to be usable for anyone interested in Open Contracting as a topic, whether an observer with a casual interest or coders. Different modules (chapters), discussions and tools are available to people from different sectors (particularly civil society and government) and different levels of knowledge.
We are a health project but while used extensively in the examples, the OC-Hub does not focus solely on the health sector and therefore this platform will be useful for people from any sector.
After completion of the (short) assessments in the main chapters, you will:
- Have more knowledge on why open contracting is important in procurement
- Be able to identify key steps and roles in the
procurement cycle and have a better understanding of open contracting in public
- Be able to use and analyse procurement data to improve value for money in your procurement system
- have access to tools and knowledge to improve community monitoring of procurements
- Certificate of Completion for Training in Open Contracting For Health