This course gives you an introduction to inefficiencies in global health spending and how open contracting can intersect and mitigate issues. It provides case studies, statistics and explanations to help learning.
The course, including this introduction, is in 6 parts.
Please read through each section before continuing to the next section.
Contents of this course:
2. Inefficiency in Health Procurement
3. The Impact of Inefficiency
4. Open Contracting & Health Efficiency
5. Corruption, Waste and Open Contracting in Health
6. Medicine Prices and Open Contracting